Article 1 (Acquisition of Personal Information)
- The Company shall be allowed to acquire personal information when:
- (1) the user registers for the Service;
- (2) the user registers or posts information, etc., on the Service;
- (3) the user has consented to cooperation between an external Service operated by a third party (hereinafter referred to as "External Service") and the Service;
- (4) inquiries or requests, etc., regarding the Service are received;
- (5) the user participates in a campaign, etc., operated or managed by the Company; or
- (6) otherwise based on an act associated with the above mentioned.
Article 2 (Purpose of Use of Personal Information)
- The Company shall use the personal information only within the scope of the following purposes. In addition, except when permitted by the individual or under the Personal Information Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations, personal information shall not be used beyond this scope.
- (1) Providing various Services for members
- (2) Distribution of notices associated with the Service, and contacting about various matters
- (3) Storage of temporary backups for operation and management of the Service
- (4) Intake of applications for various campaigns and questionnaires, etc., and contacting and sending materials to the subject person
- (5) Distribution of information such as e-mail magazines and notices to members
- (6) Distribution of ads on the Service
- (7) Investigation and verification, etc., in order to safely operate the Service
- (8) Responding to opinions and inquiries, etc., about the Service
- (9) In order to handle inquiries and requests regarding the Service
- (10) In order to send important notices such as changes to the Agreement, terms and conditions, and policies of the Company
- (11) In addition, for any purpose associated with the above mentioned purposes of use
Article 3 (Providing Personal Information to Third Parties)
- 1 The Company shall not provide to third parties personal information except when consented to in advance by the user or otherwise permitted under laws and regulations.
- 3 Since the Service is a service for the purpose of information sharing between users, information that the user has posted to the Service, except for the information which the Company has established as private, may be published through the Service, and may be subject to searches on search engines, etc., and is likely to be reused on other websites.
Article 4 (Safety Management of Personal Information)
- The Company shall prevent the divulging, loss, or damage of personal information, and shall take other safety management measures, as well as provide education to the staff of the Company, and ensure the protection of personal information.
Article 5 (Cooperation with External Services)
Article 6 (Use of Statistical Information)
- 1 The Company may collect data in a format in which no specific individual can be identified, and may use it as statistical data to help provide more useful information, and to understand which parts of the website and the Service, etc., of the Company are interesting to the user.
Article 7 (Cookies and other Technologies)
Article 8 (Requesting Notice of Purpose, Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc., of Personal Information)
- 2 If the request in the preceding paragraph does not meet the requirements prescribed by law, or if due to the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations, there are grounds to reject the disclosure, etc., it may not be possible to grant the request.
Article 9 (Ongoing Improvement)
Article 10 (Governing Law)
Article 11 (Exclusive Jurisdiction)
Article 12 (Inquiry Desk)
Disclosure, etc., requests, opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries about the handling of other personal information is received by phone or mail at the following inquiry desk:
Visipa! Management Team
Email Address: email@example.com
(Reception Hours: Open 365 days a year, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm [GMT+9])
This concludes this document.
Revised and Applied on November 1, 2016 by Cab-Station Co.,Ltd.